Friday, April 29, 2011

Makeup!

I am finding more and more of my conversations looking like this:

Random Person: "What do you want to go to school for?"
me: "i am thinking about art"
RP: "Oh so you are an artist! What do you paint?"
me: "um...i don't really paint"
RP: "I thought you said you were an artist?"
me: *sigh* (oh bother...)

So here is me expressing that art is much much more than just painting
 ***
INTERUPTION
painting is wonderful and i am not taking anything away from those talented joyous dears who spend their time doing just that , just saying that it is not my preferred medium...confession...due to lack of skill at it. 
***
Art for me came first in my love for makeup and realizing that one could express themselves through it. Even though i am not the one to wear it everyday, i do enjoy the dramatic possibilities




Does it still count as painting since i used (my sister's) paint brushes? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment