Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Seed Stitch Neck Warmer

I was looking around for hat patterns when I stumbled across a picture of a neck warmer. I have never liked to make scarves because I find them tedious and I do not personally like to wear them. But there was just something about the neck warmer that stole my attention. After a while of having it on my mind I was buying yarn and decided to pick up some chunky fisherman coloured (Lion Brand-Wool Ease) in case I got the whim to make it. Now I really don't like making things that I don't have a purpose for but beings my sister was back at school with her terribly cold weather I figured that even if it didn't turn out how I wanted she would still appreciate it. So taking my yarn, size 10 needles, and a couple buttons from my grandma's button box, I seed stitched what came to be a lovely neck warmer.



No comments:

Post a Comment